Information about Intro Days 2017/18
ITEps Introduction Days 2017/18
30.08.17 – 01.09.17
Starting point @ Stenden Meppel
Van der Duyn van Maasdamstraat 1, 7942 Meppel
Costs: €40 per person (inclusive accommodation)
What to expect?
– arrival @ Stenden Meppel between 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. (We start the program at 1 p.m.!)
– finding our way to the accommodation
– introduction speech by Ton Gelmers
– camp fire and getting to know each other
– expedition Robinson
(bring appropriate and old clothes!)
– PJ pub quiz
– returning to Stenden Meppel
– getting to know the university and Meppel
– BBQ with students of different years
– night out in Meppel
(bring your ID, alcohol in the Netherlands is sold 18+!)
What is needed?
– comfortable clothes & shoes for finding our way/camp fire/expedition Robinson
– bring your own lunch for the day of arrival!
– pajamas for PJ pub quiz
– personal medication
– YOU DO NOT NEED SLEEPING BAGS, PILLOWS ETC. (it will be provided in the accommodation)
In order to participate during the Intro Days 17/18, we ask you to fill in and return the attached form to Lena (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send the payment of €40 to the bank account below before 21st August!
Bank account details
Name: FRAKTIERAAD PABO MEPPEL
IBAN: NL39 INGB 0000 2724 70
Description: Your Student number & name and ‘Introduction Day’