The Introduction Week for all new students starting September 2017 takes place from Monday 28th of August until Friday the 2nd of September 2017. During the StudyStartWeek you will get to know your fellow students, the Tourism Management Staff, our educational system and the city of Leeuwarden.
Good to bring – Bag/backpack for putting in all received information/PBL kits/lunch packages
– International students should know their payment details (BIC and IBAN) and student number for filling in the payment form (it is NOT possible to pay cash)
– Sports clothes that might become wet and dirty (for the adventure day on 30.08.2017)
– Comfortable shoes and clothes for all days (when walking through the city, etc.)
– Check the weather forecast for each day – be prepared for changes (rain, wind, sun)
– Drinks and snacks for in-between
– Good mood and motivation for a week full of fun and exciting activities!!
Do you want to subscribe on a ‘buddy’ program? Or want to know what you can expect and what it means? Click here!
We advise you to take part in the StudyStartWeek. By being present and showing active participation you will earn one credit point. If you are not able to attend the StudyStartWeek, please report this before the 24th of August 2017 on secretariaat.LT@stenden.com. Only in this case a compensation assignment can be granted.
The costs for the StudyStartWeek package and programme are € 70,– per person. This includes all activities, SSW T-Shirt, 3x lunch package, 2x BBQ, 2x parties and a PBL kit. To participate in the StudyStartWeek, you have to pre-register.
Suggestions for stay overnight can be found at the Studiestartweek page.
The booklist can be found on www.studystore.nl. Please select the following:
- Location: Leeuwarden
- Course: Stenden Tourism Management
- Booklist: Tourism Management, Jaar 1
Please order your books per year, as the booklist can change during the years, the booklist for the first year can be found here.
Click here to see the program.