Welcome to Tourism Management (AD / BA)
The StudyStartWeek (introduction week) for all new students starting February 2018 takes place from Tuesday 30th of January until Thursday 1st of February 2018. During the StudyStartWeek you will get to know your fellow students, the Tourism Management Staff, our educational system and the city of Leeuwarden.
We advise you to take part in the StudyStartWeek. By being present and showing active participation you will earn one credit point. If you are not able to attend the StudyStartWeek, please report this before the 26th of January 2018 on secretariaat.LT@stenden.com. Only in this case a compensation assignment can be granted.
The costs for the StudyStartWeek package and programme are €65,- per person and includes all activities, a SSW T-Shirt, 2x lunch package, 1x dinner, a PBL kit and 1 party. To participate in the StudyStartWeek, you have to pre-register.
Good to bring
- Bag/backpack for putting in all received Information/PBL kit/etc.
- International students: bank card or at least know their payment Details (IBAN and BIC) for filling in the payment form for the SSW- it is NOT possible to pay the SSW in cash.
- Sport clothes as there will be sport activities on Wednesday
- Comfortable shoes and clothes for all days
- Check the weather forecast to be prepared; also be prepared that it can rain
- Drinks and snacks for in-between
- Good mood and motivation for a week full of fun and exciting activities!!
Starting date of your study
Your first module will start on Monday, 5 February 2018.